Tuesday 26 April 2011

I've been slacking!

Sorry all, I've been swamped with things for weeks! I promise as soon as I have a day to just do nothing but stare at a wall (or screen) all day I will post all the news I have backlogged!

Some things to expect:

  • Results from the graveyard shift I did a while back
  • Huge catastrophic network outage before Easter weekend
  • Integrating ShoreTel with Microsoft's Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
  • ShoreTel IP8000 conference phone (SIP)
  • Configuring an HP switch for VLANs and "VLAN tagging"
  • Writing an VLAN Access Control List (VACL) on an HP switch - not as easy as ACLs in Cisco!
  • DHCP  Relay - How to hand-out DHCP requests from a single server to multiple VLANs
  • Example configs of a small subnet I recently setup with a complex VACL!

Hopefully I will have the majority of this written by the weekend. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment